Eastern & Oriental (E&O) Hotel
The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. For well over a century, this remarkable hotel - known simply as `The E&O' to generations of travelers - has stood as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era. In many ways, it has also come to represent Penang itself; its story inextricably woven into the island's history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveler’s treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as The Pearl Of the Orient. For more information please visit http://www.eohotels.com/index.php
Location (Google Map)
- Listed below are some hotels situated within walking distance to E & O Hotel (within radius of 1 km)
- You may go online for more information on room prices and availability, guests’ reviews and more hotels/guest houses (e.g. Trivago, Agoda, Tripadvisor and others).
- Presenters and/or attendees are required to make their own reservations for accommodation.
- Some hotels may require a deposit upon checking-in.
- Information on distance from the other hotels to E&O Hotel is obtained from Google Maps.